What to Expect
Step by Step: Your first visit at PPWC
- Arrive with your online forms completed wearing some comfortable clothing. Wearing a facemask is optional.
- The receptionist will take some measurements of you.
- Your ABC™ practitioner will greet you and take you back to their room.
- They will take history and listen to your concerns.
- Thereafter they will take a full body exam. Performing various orthopaedic and neurologic testing.
- Your treatment: The ABC™ treatment is a gentle way of manoeuvring the structure as well as stretching the meninges. You can read more about it here.
- After about one hour you will make a payment at reception and book a follow up visit. It is important for us to verify how your body reacts to the treatment therefore we would like to see you within 2-3 days of your first visit.
First Visit: £79
One Off Treatment: £40
Long Term Health Packages: £22 - £35 per visit